Check In Time
4:30 p.m.–9:00 p.m.
Check Out Time
- Self check-in with lockbox
- No smoking
- No parties or events
- Not suitable for children (2–12 years)
- Pets are allowed
- Quiet time is 10 pm
- Please put your garbage and recycling in the containers provided.
- Turn off lights, AC, tvs, fireplaces when out of the suite to save energy.
- Pets considered if on flea meds and no known scratching barking or biting tendencies. You will not be permitted to leave pets unattended in the suite.
- No events but if you wish to book several suites to house the family and friends of the wedding couple, all are welcome.
- Kedgi Lodge, a two bedroom suite, is suitable for children with its set of comfortable bunk beds.
- Leave towels in the tub when finished with them.
- Please remove all sheets that are dirty and place it on the bedroom floor before you leave.
- Take off soiled footwear in the suite
- The downstairs entrance door is to be kept locked after 8 pm
Dr J Smith and Turret Suites
- Please rinse the dishes, cutlery and glassware and place in the dishwasher.
Kedgi Lodge, Garrett and Carter’s Beach Suites
- Please do your dishes and cutlery
Booking a Suite
Non AirBNb bookings require an advance deposit at the time of reservation of 50% of the total price, balance due on check in. This may be paid by Interac Transfer or credit card. Reservations are subject to booking by others until deposit is received.
Non-refundable: Cancel 48 hours before check-in and get back only the cleaning fee, if you paid one.
Covid-19 and Cleaning
Our cleaners painstakingly wipe down all surfaces and high touch areas with a diluted bleach solution and all bedding is washed at the highest temperature to ensure the house is properly disinfected between guest visits.
All provincial guidelines pertaining to Covid-19 in effect during your stay, eg social distancing, wearing of masks, etc. must be followed.